Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:41:46 -0700
>What is a Durian? What does it look like?  Does it have a similar
>composition?
All what ou want to know about durian onl the smell and taste is lacking .
It smell and taste  so good that i salivate just at the idea.
http://www.durianpalace.com/home.htm

t os a very rich fruit with fats proteins and carbonhydrate

You are fortunate to have found young coconuts that can be
>eaten with a spoon, and raw.  I have not found any of those yet--only the
>older ones that are incredibly challenging to crack open, and even harder
>clean and extract the meat from.  Can you tell young coconut by its looks?
>If so, I'd like to know.  I'm sure I'm not the only curious one!

a oung coconut is an immature nut harvested in the tree they can look from
only water inside to slowly forming flesh that is very tender then firmer
and thicker closer it is to the ripe stage .
They are sold in chinese stores pealed from most of the husk ( that is green
or yellow-brown) and look white with a flat part and a pointy part  wraped
in plastic.
THose ones are certainly fumigated ,the taste awfull ( smoky flavor)

jean-claude