Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:44:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/01 9:49:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 FYI, they milk Guernseys.  Guernsey milk is sooooo much richer than that
 Holstein crap as it's much higher in fat.  If you were going to drink milk,
 I'd tell you to drink Bergey's Milk because they feed, breed and milk the
 cows and put the milk in glass bottles all on site. They also have home
 delivery.  A very popular item is creamline quarts; no homogenation.  People
 love the taste.

Great news! I grew up on the island of Jersey, where the cows give even
richer milk. It was delivered in glass bottles with 3 inches of golden yellow
cream at the top. This was known as "top of the milk", and was used for
coffee, with jam with toast, etc. The milk itself was in effect skim milk,
and was used for tea and cereal.

Charles
San Diego, CA