Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:59:27 -0700
I know the title of this message would shock and offend John Q. American,
but I like headlines so there it is.

I was doing some research last night and thought the list would find one
thing I stumbled upon both funny and sad.  In short, there's a USDA program
that gives out food products to low-income Native Americans.  You may be
aware that type II diabetes has hit Native Americans harder than any other
ethnic group in America.  We all know why; they only recently switched from
the diet of thier heritage to the SAD.