NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:05:03 -0400
Also be careful with the Morning Star Farms frozen foods. They make meatless
burgers, sausages and other things. It's still good to read the labels,
because on the allergy warning at least some of them do state there is dairy
and wheat. I don't know if they all say this, but it's good to be cautious.
I found out the hard way. Sue