C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Deri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:23:02 -0000
Hi Betty,

I am sure the message was a Troll (classic troll technique - exaggeration -
so good yet so bad) so does not deserve a "serious" answer. Remember your
audience is the rest of the list readers not the poster herself (you won't
change her mind!!).

The basic tenet of her post is reasonable "Should we question the focus of
our tax dollars?" her exaggeration is not.

Do not give her post legitamacy by arguing logically, a simple "Ho, Ho, good
attempt at a troll" will do. Avoid giving the impression we're a bunch of
name-calling, thin skinned, CPers.

If you want to go further and use my post please give her my email addy, she
deserves the right to have a pop at me if she wants.

Anyway, what do I know, I'm sure Sir ISM would say "Verily, thou shalt have
at her jugular, sunshine".

Cheers

Deri James

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal, professional
or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other legal rules.
This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other person
without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended
recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this
message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
telephone (+44-20-7002-4000) and destroy the original message.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail messages passing through our
network.