C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jennifer Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:30:07 EST
Rayna,
    The way I used to get by w/ my depression was complete denial of anything
was wrong with me.  I didn't try to suceed at anything, because somehow I
already knew I was going to fail....  I realized  that was utterly pathetic
and decided that I indeed was going to at least try and maybe Humor myself
along the way...ha.  I was certainly humored, but not very successful.....
    What allows me to wake up in the morning are two things.  My husband, in
whom is my saviour, and the fact that things do have to get better...  Why
else would I still be here???  Why would anyone be here???.......
Feel free to be as philosophical as you desire, It's quite refreshing........
Jennifer