C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:22:45 -0800
7bit
From:
Hey, you haven't lived until you've heard the old Uncle Vic song "Erotic
suburb", a Prince parody.  (Of course, I'm dating myself).  Strongsville's
much more yuppyish. I get up there every now and then to see family and
godgirls.  Would go more often but, airfare out of Central Florida ain't
cheap and hubbies has family to visit too.  The Parma statement about sums
it up.  Cleveland Clinic ain't a bad place to have your stuff being shown.
Honk when you drive through town for me.

Beth the OT
email address: [log in to unmask]