C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:21:49 -0500
I have some oxycontin that we could crush up and snort and forget about it
all...:<(

Or sell it on the street for a buck/mg and not worry about the market....:>)

Ok, for all you Big Brother types reading the above...it's called humor
(Jeez).

Sorry you're hurting, Steve.  What are you doing for mitigation?  I'm in the
middle of a pretty decent pain/spasm cycle myself.  I hate physical pain
because it's so damn distracting.  What else can you think about when your
body is crying out, "Stop this, dammit!"?

As Chief Brody says in "Jaws":

"Come down here and chum some of this sh*t for a while."

...and the Court still gets to drive the boat.