C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:26:33 -0800
7bit
From:
Alright, I may be stepping out of line here Kathy so take it or leave at you
must.  Why don't you pray for healing instead?  Sometimes healing is what
happens inside as you learn to accept yourself as who you are.  You seem to
have a lot of pain inside you Kathy that needs to heal so that you can truly
love the person that you are.  This doesn't mean that you don't try to grow
as a human being.  I find the serenity prayer to be most helpful when I'm
feeling down on myself and when I wonder if I'll ever be the person I want
to be.  This doens't mean that everyday will be painfree and wonderful but,
that you accept, and get on with the life you have.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]