C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: "St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Burke Fanari <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:53:48 -0600
Joy

Congratulations! I also majored in Political Science. I just got a BA at
the University of Arkansas.  Now, I'm the President of the local chapter
of People First. For the last 2 years I've been making calendars on my
Mac. I also deliver patient mail at the hospital as a volunteer. None of
it pays, but I like it. Good luck on all of goals that you've set for
yourself! Going to college was rewarding to me in other ways.

Merry Christmas,

Burke

You never know we might cross paths in DC at some conference or as
politicians!