C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Younkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:29:40 -0600
I have a question maybe somebody can answer.  My girlfriend and I really
want to be married, but we fear it may hurt us financially  We are both on
Medicaid and HCBS, Cylinda gets a pension fo VA I get SSDI plus work part
time, together our monthly income is about $1700 a month, but we pay over
$1100 a month in rent between us.  Does anybody know what affect getting
married would have on our benefits?  As much  we want to be married we
don't want to hurt ourselves in the process.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Tom