C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:46:25 -0600
From:
Robin Frisch <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
I go to a chiropractor up to 3 times a week for  bad back and neck pain.
They do not hurt,though sometimes it is a bit uncomfortable.

I always tell them to just do "gentle manipulation", I don't like the more
aggressive kinds of treatment.

The chiropractors I have gone to have been very caring, careful people, who
have literally kept me functioning when I thought I would not be able to
move again!

It sometimes takes a day, but the pain gets much better after a chiropractor
appointment. When I wait too long between appointments, I get bad pain again
and can tell I should have kept up with it better.

Hope this helps some.
Robin