C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:19:15 -0500
From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP BRACELET
You had better send this back!!!!
Good Luck!! I hope it works..
May there always be work for your hands to do; May your purse always
hold a coin or two; May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a
rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always
be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
An Irish Blessing The Friendship Bracelet Ok, this is what you have to
do...: Send this to ALL of your
friends!
But you HAVE to send this within 1 hour from when you open
it!!
Now.................Make A wish!!!!!! I hope you
made your
wish!
Now
then, if you send this to:
* 1 person --- your wish will be granted in 1 year
* 3 people --- 6 months
* 5 people --- 3 months
* 6 people --- 1 month
* 7 people --- 2 weeks
* 8 people --- 1 week
* 9 people --- 5 days
*10 people --- 3 days
*12 people --- 2 days
*15 people --- 1 day
*20 people --- 3 hours
* AND, if you are my true friend you will send this back to me
within
3
hours!
**** If you delete this after you read it ...you
will have 1
year
bad
luck!
But... if you send it 2 your friends... you will automatically have 3
years of good luck!!!:-) *** Believe in yourself, know what you want,
and make it
happen!

"Mental toughness and perseverance is the formula for success"
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com