C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:29:52 -0800
7bit
From:
Cats seem to have a strange fascination with the softer parts of the
anatomy.  My little black one, Pandora makes a point of standing her little
skinny feet on mine, amazing what 7 lbs. on the right spot will do.
Beaufort my old grey guy likes to sleep up on my pillow and purr me to sleep
this week.  And Loki, the white guy sleeps down by my legs.  Really, I don't
know why we had to buy a king size bed.  Poor hubby hardly has any room.

Beth the OT and cat goddess

email address: [log in to unmask]