BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 01:12:43 EST
My dear Humorless;

If all goes well you will have Pirate as your neighbor most of the spring and
summer as the earstwhile Super for Gommage on the Pan Am building across from
Grand Central
(Met Life)...Its a long way from Mississippi  but I will be able to spy into
the Linclon building with impunity and report your comings and goings with
accuracy and  they have given me an make shift  office in the old heilio-port
waiting room  on top where I will hold the usual 3 card monty games  and
fleece my old friends in Ma Jong and tall tales of pirracy on the high seas
of 42 street......Fa- lease-navi-da ...Michael