BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:00:48 EST
In a message dated 12/22/2000 10:14:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I heard on the radio recently that prior to drinking Coca-Cola that Santa
was
 a rather small elf. Seems that not only will the beverage clean brazz pipe
 but that the formula beat out Pfizer by decades. >>

Wouldn't it have taken the tonnage off, if it eats nails?  Maybe I should've
been bathing in it instead of drinking it all these years.   Now you tell me.

If I were to drink the Coke after bathing it, would that make me a dork/geek
or whatever it is that drinks his own bathwater?  On second thought, isn't
the definition of a geek: a person who bites the heads off parakeets?

Maybe this is why Coke is brown: it's already been bathed in.  Maybe this is
the key to the secret ingredient, after they took out thew cocaine.

As usual, Ken, you've given us food (in this case, drink) for thought.
Thanks, Good Yomtov to all, and happy birthday to little Frankie and me.

Ralph