BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:31:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>

We're the southern division...you, me, Mitch, Michael.  Those other folks,
their people are not from around these parts, so they can't join, not for
another few generations (actually, my daughter's only half southern, thanks
to her mother's influence...I'm the mutt in the family...I'm not sure I can
join either).
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose