From:
SUSCRIBE CELIAC Kate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:40:32 EST

Hello All - I am a newly diagnosed Celiac... who is also a newlywed!
Needless to say, wedding cake was my last bite of wheat flour for life
and that was four days ago.  We are planning a trip to Rome for our
honeymoon over Christmas and I could really use any advice, input, etc
that you can offer regarding travel, eating out in Rome, bringing food in?, etc.

    Thank you very much for you help in advance!

Kate