From:
Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:53:02 -0600

Pecan Cookies:

Gluten free flour (contains corn flour, soy flour, potato flour, corn
starch, rice starch, potato starch, rice flour, white bean flour, xatham
gum), dehydrated cane juice, pecans, non hydrogenated canola oil, butter
(may contain color additive annato), egg whites, unsulphured molasses, corn
starch, natural flavors, baking soda, sea salt, soybean lecithin (used as an
emulsifier).

Ginger Snaps:

Gluten free flour (same list as above), dehydrated cane juice, unsulphured
molasses, non hydrogenated canola oil, corn starch, egg whites, baking soda,
ginger powder, sea salt, natural flavor, soybean lecithin (used as an
emulsifier).

Arrowroot Cookies:

Gluten free flour (same list as above), dehydrated cane juice, arrowroot
flour, butter (may contain color additive annato), non hydrogenated canola
oil, whole eggs,  honey, corn starch, natural flavors, sea salt, baking
soda, soybean lecithin (used as an emulsifier).

All ingredient lists are followed by the note: "Allergy Warning: Produced in
a Facility that Contains Nut Products."

   Obviously not okay for those allergic to eggs, soy or corn, but I feel like
this company is familiar enough with the issues of cross contamination that
they are safe for celiacs to eat, even though they do produce other
products.  If someone has contacted the company about this, please feel free
to let me know and I will summarize.

        There is one more flavor that the health food store didn't have, mini
chocolate chip cookies.  My favorite is the ginger snaps and they made me
remember how addicting they can be to me.  So...if anyone has a tried and
true recipe for them, I would love to have it, as these can get a little
expensive for more than an occasional treat (approximately 10 cents each).
There are five of us eating gluten free around here!

        Hope this helps someone that has been curious about these.