From:
Dina Moreth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:51:09 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded to my recent post on Gluten Free Living
and Sully's Living Without magazines.

In general, people had very good things to say about both publications.
The differences between the two seems to be that Gluten Free Living is more
like a newsletter, deals exclusively with Celiac Disease and the articles
are more scientific in nature.  Sully's Living Without is a full-color,
glossy magazine, covers a broader scope of food allergies and focuses on
lifestyle, dining out, etc.

After reading all the emails I received, I've decided that Gluten Free
Living is probably more of what I'm looking for at this particular time.
However, there were quite a few people who subscribe to both and said they
get different things out of each one.

Hope this helps others....

Dina, Illinois