From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:14:22 EST

I do not find it at all difficult to bring along GF food and do not see what
the problem  is in doing so. If you want to take a chance at getting sick,
then go ahead and take your chances. I do not believe that so many people
expect everyone in the world to drop everything to accomodate a GF meal or
snack. Is it really that difficult to eat before a flight? I hardly think so!
It seems as though many people on this list enjoy complaining and feeling
sorry for themselves. I think it is much better to put a positive spin on
things-doing so usually generates a better response from those who are trying
to help celiacs and get them what they need. Nowadays most flights do not
have a full meal, the way it was even a few years ago, so just inquire
beforehand and bring food just in case.All celiacs should probably carry
something with them anyway, in case of an emergency.

Leigh