Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:56:20 -0800

I received the following from Cascadian Farm when I requested a g-f
list.

angie (los angeles)

On behalf of Cascadian Farm, thank you for your interest in our
products.  Regarding the information on our wheat and gluten-free
products, since products change from time to time, we do not have a
list available.

If you have a question regarding a specific Cascadian Farm product,
please call us at 1-800-624-4123 or you can e-mail us through our web
site, www.cfarm.com.

Again, thank you for your interest in the Cascadian Farm product line.
Your questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome.

Sincerely,

Ranee Erickson