Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:45:37 -0500
From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>

I need your help!

Ok, so someone posted on one of the lists about this Glutano animal
shaped pasta... and now that I'm looking for it...I can't find it...

My kids would just DIE if I served this to them...(one being a
self-proclaimed zoologist)....

To be more clear...

I've found it at 2 locations in the UK, but it doesn't appear that
either one of them will ship to the US...

So I need your help!

If you know of someplace that will ship this from the UK, or you know of

a place ANYWHERE, that will ship to the US, I would greatly appreciate
it!

Thanks in advance!

Andrea