Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:36:36 +0000
From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Listmates,

The CSA/Southern NJ Chapter for Celiac-Sprue will have their monthly
meeting on Sunday, December 3 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in the Barry Brown
Health Education Center (on the grounds of Virtua West Jersey Hospital),
Evesham Road and Carnie Boulevard, Voorhees, NJ.

Interested celiacs may attend for general information. Our group this
month will enjoy a "Holiday GF Covered-Dish Feast" and "Cookie
Exchange." If you plan to attend and want to bring homemade cookies or a
covered-dish item, we ask that you fill out a 3 x 5 index card stating
what ingredients are in your dish/cookie. Since some celiacs are also
sensitive to nuts, soy, milk, etc., we would like to be aware of this.

For further information, please email me (Cindy not David) or call
(856) 779-1562. And for all those who can not visit with us, happy
holidays to all.

Cindy Fisher
Chairwoman