From:
Sarah Bauermeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 04:47:42 -0500

Hi there again.  I need some advice again, maybe one day, I will know
enough to give advice instead!

For those of you who remember, I hadn't had any tests done before but I
have now had a IGG test done and have found the reason for my reacting to
everything still is that I am allergic to milk, yeast and corn(maize) as
well as the gluten and wheat.  So, the tea bags were fine but the milk in
the tea must have been making me ill.The GF cookies that I was existing off
must have been making me react too because of the maize (corn).

Now, please please help me anyone, what can I eat?  I wake up feeling so
good and now I feel like I only have rice, veg, fruit, meat and fish left
to eat.  I really need to find a milk substitute or something with calcium
in and I need some ideas to snacks like cookies, cakes that I can eat.
Main meals are not a problem, I can manage on the fresh food.  But what do
I drink, what do I nibble that is yummy on a cold winter evening.  I have
made my own jam that I can have on rice cakes and that is absolutely all I
have at the moment that is nice other than fruit.  I am also worried about
the nutrition for the baby, I am 31 weeks pregnant, have lost weight this
last month and only weigh 118 lbs still, including baby.

I appreciate all replies, thank you so much.

Sarah