Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:03:09 -0500
From:
Deena Schmid <[log in to unmask]>

FYI - I live in Cincinnati so am able to purchase these two brands.  I
emailed the company and have attached their response. The cottage cheese is
great.

Thank you for your inquiry about our Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese.  We are
pleased to inform you that all varieties of Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese
are gluten free.  Along with our Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese, our Yoder's
Sour Creams and Dips, Yoder's Mashed Potatoes, and Yoder's Gelatin Desserts
are also gluten free. Should you have any other questions on any of our
products, please do not hesitate to contact us again.  We want you and your
family to enjoy Michigan Brand and Yoder's quality products.

Sincerely,

Holly Turner
Consumer Service
michiganbrand.com