Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:27:50 -0500
From:
Laurie Topper <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone -

My 7th grade daughter( the celiac) is doing he science fair project on the
blood type diet. Since diet has become such a big part of Jessica's life in
the past 9 months, I think this is a very fitting diet. I noticed that
someone posted a note about that very diet just a day or so ago and Jess
and I decided we would solicit help from this list.

Jess is looking for two groups of people of all four blood types. One group
of those who would be willing to fill out a couple of short questionnaires
( initial, mid diet and end of diet) and follow a diet based on their blood
type for 3 weeks. The second group will be people willing to fill out
questionnaires ( again those of all 4 blood types) , but continue to eat
their own regular diets.

I know that you are all following a very specific diet already, but would
greatly appreciate anyone willing to help out in either capacity. Jess is
in particular need of blood types "B" and "AB" - they are the least common.

Please let me know if you are interested ( or if you know of someone else
who would be willing to help) and we'll email you the first questionnaire
and your diet ( if applicable).

Thank you very much!

Laurie Topper
New York