Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:31:33 -0500
From:
Angel Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>

Because eating out can be a hassle for the gluten sensitive, finding a
restaurant with a GF menu item is great, especially when traveling.  For
example, I have ordered and enjoyed the "Alice Springs Chicken" dinner at
Outback Steakhouse here in Atlanta and in Los Vegas and have had no
problems.

Does anyone have any particular menu item in a chain restaurant they have
consistently ordered and have had no reaction to?  I've heard Macaroni
Grill has GF entres; it that right?

Angel
at [log in to unmask]
Atlanta, GA