Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:04:34 -0600
From:
Danelle Sorensen <[log in to unmask]>

Eureka!  I have been purchasing baking mixes from the Gluten Free Pantry
at my local TARGET store for about a month.  Today, I finally hunted down
a manager to thank them for carrying these products.  The person I spoke
with wasn't even aware of the products, but said Target would continue to
carry them as long as they sold well and the manufacturer kept producing
them.

Run to Target!  Buy GF food!  Thank the manager!  My apologies if this
has been discussed on the list already, I have been inactive for a while.
 By the way, I live in a suburb of Kansas City--Olathe, Kansas.  I have
not yet checked Target stores in any other suburbs.  Please respond
privately and I will keep a list of the nationwide locations that do or
do not carry the GF Pantry Products for posting to the main list later.

This makes life so much easier.  I have many friends who would like to
cook food for me when I dine with them, but it is very difficult for them
to maintain a fresh stock of all the flours called for in most recipes.
Sometimes it is just as difficult for them to locate a health food store
that carries GF foods.  Now I can say, "Drop by Target and on the Baking
isle you will find . . . "

Danelle Sorensen