From:
Franklin Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:08:06 EST

Hi--

My husband is a celiac and we plan on travelling to either Turkey or Italy
this summer.  We are wondering how other celiacs travel overseas and deal
with the language barrier.  Also, would one country prove easier than the
other--I know that bulghur is a staple of the Turkish people and of course
wheat pasta for Italians, but alot of people speak English in Italy, so would
that be a safer choice?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much,

Patrice and Frank Hull