Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:59:18 EST

Thanks to everyone who responded to my cough medicine question so quickly. As
I thought, the overwhelming response was that all Robitussin cough medicines
are GF. Also Niquil and Dayquil, and Luden's cough drops. A couple people
said that ScotTussin was also GF but I haven't seen that around here. Also
they said Pedicare Cold & Cough is GF and I do remember using that when my
girls were younger.

I heard conflicting reports about Vicks, but more said that they were not GF.
One person also said Robitussin was not GF but the yes responses were very
reliable. One person even got their number and called them for me.

I also got these two web sites to contact for further reference.

http://www.clanthompson.com/day2day/d2dpg12.ht

http://geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-meds-toiletries.html

My daughter took her Robitussin last night and it helped a lot. She is on her
way to a weekend of snowboarding with her sister and feels much better.

Thanks again.

Jane

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Ghandi