From:
Lynn Torres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:05:54 EST

I just wanted to pass along this message so that everyone would be able to
enjoy this BBQ sauce.

Dear Lynn

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail us and for your kind words about
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.  We are thrilled to hear that you like our
sauce.  Please help us by spreading the word about our product to your
friends and family.  We can use all the help that we can get.

Our product is gluten free.  Sweet Baby Ray's does not contain protein from
any of the following potential allergens: crustaceans, eggs, fish, milk,
peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts or wheat.

Please log onto our web site www.sweetbabyray's.com and complete the request
for coupons.

Thanks again for your e-mail and let us know if there is anything else we can
do for you.  As we say around here, "The Sauce is the Boss!"

Sincerely,

Mike O'Brien
SWEET BABY RAY'S, INC.