Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:02:32 -0500
From:
Sheila Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to all of you for the replies that I have received regarding cookbooks
(especially for desserts)  for my mother.  Listed below is a summary of the
replies that I received:

The number 1 recommendation was:  More From the Gluten Free Gourmet by Betty
Hagman

Listed below are other recommendations:

Wheat-Free Gluten-Free Dessert Cookbook by Connie Sarros
Wheat Free Recipes and Menu by Carol Fenster
Special Diet Celebrations by Carol Fenster

Thanks again for your help.

Sheila L. Atkinson