VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:57:25 -0700
BOSE -- WAVE RADIO WITH CD -- FOR SALE

AVAILABLE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

I am holding this auction among contacts in my email address book
to sell a completely brand new, very popular Bose Wave Radio,
renowned for its state-of-the-art speaker technology.

It has a CD player and FM/AM clock radio (programmable to turn ON
or OFF), and comes with useful extras such as a remote control,
12 radio presets, plus stereo line-out and auxiliary input jacks.
It measures 4" high x 14" wide x 9" deep, and is currently
retailing for $500 (before tax an/or shipping).

Find out more at www.bose.com or call (800) 444-BOSE (-2673).
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

INTERESTED? Email me back with your $$ offer.

KNOW SOMEBODY WHO IS/MAY BE INTERESTED? Please, forward this
entire email to them.

Either way -- please, act as quickly as you can.

I won this Bose stereo in a drawing that I entered, then forgot
about before buying a similar unit for myself. So now is your
chance at sharing in my good fortune by getting a deal that suits
your purse and purposes.

Just name your best (your highest, my best) price, risk free, and
this $500 unit could be yours.

Thank you,
Peter Seymour
[log in to unmask] (same as in the header)