From:
Shazad Din <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:22:43 -0000
it seems to me that your virus guard is running in the background if you
look in the bottom tab of your desktop(start bar) there should be a little
icon. place your mouse over each and every icon until you find the one for
mcaffe once you found it right click over it click on unload...and you are
done...now try to remove it it should work.

shazad din.