From:
Francesco Garnaud-Moriconi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:46:39 -0500
Todd, I contacted the author and here's the reply:

"Thanks for your enquiry. Certainly, perhaps the most important part of the
book is to do with how we are to survive in today's world. There are the
foods that are fine and those to  avoid and, because not everyone can change
in one fell swoop, there is a chapter on how to prioritise the changes as
they are introduced over a period of time.

If you would like to see the detail, visit our web site:
 <A HREF="http://www.naturaleater.com">http://www.naturaleater.com</A>

Go to "publications" then click on "The Book" and thus to the Table of
Contents.

We look forward to hearing from you. (Where are you by the way?)

Health and Hapiness always,

Nicole
for Natural Eating"