From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:10:33 -0500
Thank you for posting this;  it is as relevant to the issue of healthy diet
and the underlying rationale for it as are many other varieties of comment
on the list on topics such as corporate and government motive and the
impulse to change policy.  There is also a fair amount of posting regarding
exercise routines and pathology and conditions which may not have much of a
dietary link at all.  Let's not inhibit people from posting material that
has general if sometimes collateral relationship to paleo diet concerns.
Rick

tell others about the organization above and a little book (meant to change
the world one person at a time) which offers some insight into how we can
each find our OWN natural Balance Point in how we live on and relate to our
Mother Earth would be of interest here.  I can stick to topics more directly
related to food or food-realted disease.

No need to hash or rehash this.  We can just end this thread.

Rachel