From:
Joseph Rzeczycki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:59:23 -0500
Hi,

I'm a newbie to the Paleo diet and I've only been going to the bathroom
every 2 days. I was going once daily and eating grains, soy tempeh, lots of
raw vegetables, fish, etc. Now I'm eating more meat.

Is epsom salt [magnesium sulfate] any good for a magnesium supplement? I was
wondering if I could take it to help speed things up. I think I'm deficient
in Mg anyway so it may help that too. I took epsom salts today and yesterday
and it hardly did anything.

TIA,

Joe from Charlestown, NH