From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:44:43 +0100
At 06:04 2001-01-04 -0500, Amadeus wrote:

>The tropical areas in similar latitudes in evolutionary areas like
>Africa/Europe/Asia(?)....

>....Do you assume that your fatty megafauna lived there?

Eoropeans of today mostly inherit from people that came from
Asia i two waves 40000 and 30000 kya. They came out of Africa earlier
probaly at least 70000 kya. There was population bottlenecks around
70000 and 40000 kya. During those bottlenecks there could have been
selections for people thriving on megafauna, but we can not know
anything about that, only guess. We know even less about possible
life along coasts, as those places are now under 50 m of water.
There is very little archelogical founds from Homo sapiens of
those times.
Texas is a very uninteresting place to discuss here.

- Hans