From:
Joseph Rzeczycki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:38:26 -0500
I appreciate the links and the opinions.

Very interesting about the low thyroid/candida link. Good chance I have low
thyroid [cold feet & hands, low basal temp, etc.]. They say that Magnesium
deficiency can cause low thyroid so hopefully for me in the weeks and months
ahead I will get a grip on candida and my life.

I was really hoping that Paleo diet would do it for me - even if it takes a
year or two. I'm patient. I don't want to put too much stress on my liver. I
have liver disease so I need to respect it.

 http://krispin.com taught me about Mg deficiency and how lectins from
grains, legumes, dairy, and nightshade vegs can prevent someone with candida
from getting well. That site lead me to this very good list. The way they
talked at some the Paleo related links I went to, candida is easily
controlled as long as the wheat and major lectins groups are avoided. Also,
the magnesium may play a big part in it.

Joe in NH