From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:06:05 -0500
> Interesting comments from Dr. Mercola....
>  http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/24/polio_vaccine.htm

I am not trying to be controversial. I am asking, What is the alternative to
widespread vaccination?

It seems to me that H/Gs have died off from Western-type diseases with quite
alarming ease. Whole peoples have been wiped out (See Guns, Germs and Steel
by Jared Diamond) by "paleo" peoples.

You can argue that these peoples were malnourished, or otherwise
ill-prepared for Western diseases, but the fact remains that "plagues" and
epidemics have taken their toll.

It is entirely possible that some people die from vaccinations. Some people
become autistic. Some people spread mutated viruses. But isn't it possible
that this alternative is the best one?

I'm really just asking what the dangers are and what alternatives there are.
I have an open mind.

--Richard