C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:45:49 -0500
oh, i have not worn a long sleve shirt since i was in school. my mom would
buy long sleve shirts only if there were no short sleves then she'd cut the
sleves off and hem them.

i sometimes just get up spastic and sometimes not. i get worse as the day
wears on and i get tired. if i get up spastic then i know i am in for a bad
day.