C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lilly Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:47:25 -0800
Hello!  I am new to the list  :) We are experts on the world of one
handed keyboarding.
Would you add us to your reference file for those times you need information.

http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com

There a great deal free information, and terrific resources on our
site.  But, please email, or call, any time with questions if you
need help with someone who wants to keyboard with one hand.
--
- Lilly Walters,
For our free monthly e-newsletter on