C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:45:37 -0700
Dear gang,

     I have been looking for a job for over a year now
with very little help and I just don't know what to do
anymore because the people who are supposed to help me
through VESID are telling me that they are to busy
with other things.  I just don't know what to do
anymore.  I want to work with disabled children, but
my parents say I'm not fit for it, but all of my
friends say I am.  My parents just say to get any type
of job I can.  They even say to get a data entry job,
but I say BORING!!!!!!  Chridren are more exciting to
work with like working at camp, but that's only during
the summer.  I juist need advice, please?

Chester Worwa