VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:12:18 -0500
Hi there:
I frequently listen to the BBC online since I unfortunately do not live in
the UK and can't listen to it locally.
I thought that some of you may benifit from my quick links to a few of my
favorite places.
I've actually connected these links to shortcut keys which I set up with a
program called hoekey.
Now I can press Windows key and any number from 1 to 4 and I get instant BBC
gratification.

Anyway, here are my real audio links.
Incidentally if you don't have Real Audio, you can download it from here:
http://forms.real.com/netzip/getrde601.html?h=software-dl.real.com&f=windows/mrkt/RN30TD/RealPlayer10GOLD_bb.exe&p=RealOne+Player&oem=dlrhap_bb_2&tagtype=ie&type=dlrhap_bb_2
Cheers,
Martin

BBC7: Drama, comedy and Science Fiction:
Soon to have the On Demand option as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/realplayer/dsatg2.ram
The Afternoon Play, BBC Radio 4:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/ram/afternoonplay.ram
The Friday play: BBC Radio 4: