VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Raul A. Gallegos" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raul A. Gallegos
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:30:45 -0500
Hi.  If you want to copy all files from a: to c: then what I would do is
open my computer and then open the a: drive.  once an explorer window
opens with the a: drive press control-a to select all then control-c to
copy into the buffer.  Now open the folder in which you wish to copy the
files into let's say c:\ and under that you make a folder called floppy.
make the folder, open it and once the explorer window is open on that
folder press control-v to paste.

If you have hidden files however the control-a to select all will not
work as it normally selects visible files.  If this helps great, if you
need more info let me know.

Cheers.

--
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
Enjoy that gift, that's why it's called the present.