VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:18:14 -0400
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:05 PM
Subject: Win Cash by Registering as an ACB Radio Convention Listener

In recent years, ACB Radio has brought you live coverage of the ACB
National Convention. We've tried as best we can to capture that special
feeling that
can only really come from actually being there. We've even accepted
questions for guest speakers via e-mail. Now, we're going one step
further!

We're giving you the chance to become an even bigger part of the
Convention fun by offering cash prizes to ACB Radio listeners who are
tuned into live coverage
of the Convention.

The winning is easy! All you have to do is make sure you're listening to
the live Convention broadcasts. From time to time throughout the week,
we'll be
making a draw from the names of everyone who registerd as an official
ACB Radio Convention listener. If your name is drawn, get back in touch
with us by
sending an MSN or e-mail message to [log in to unmask] within five
minutes of your name being called. That's all you have to do to claim
your prize!
But you must be listening to the live coverage and respond in time.

Registration has opened now. To register your name, visit
http://www.acbradio.org and choose the registration link at the top of
the page.

Jonathan Mosen
Director
ACB Radio, the voice of the Blind Community http://www.acbradio.org MSN
Messenger or mailto:[log in to unmask] Work Phone: +64-6-348-8127
Mobile: +64-27-22Mosen, +64-27-2266-736

This list is a service of ACB Radio, on the web at
http://www.acbradio.org