VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karyl Loux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 19:18:07 -0400
I got the same response that Kelly did.  I sent a follow up question of who
the trainers will be and, what form of certification will a participant in
the program receive?  I have received no response yet.  I looks to me like
you would pay a lot of money to acquire a very limited exposure to a few
products.  You may develop skill with them in that amount of time, but
you'll have to be unemployed to spend the amount of required time.
Legitimately, Glenda does indicated she is only posting a brochure, but I
also would like to know more.  You would think they would have something on
a website with much more detail, but I couldn't find anything.  And, they
have already started the first class.  I agree with Kelly, this is very
pricey with little information to make any kind of decision.

Karyl