VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Raul A. Gallegos" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raul A. Gallegos
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:46:17 -0600
Insert-f6 is not a windows key combination rather a jfw one.  You can
easilly minimize all your dinows and get to the desktop by pressing
windows-m.  This is probably why they removed it but I don't know as I'm
not a jfw user.  If you do not have a windows-key on your keyboard you
can press control-esc then alt-m to get the same affect.  I personally
feel the less screen readers use their own key strokes to do the same
that you can already do with out them the better it is for everyone.

--
If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.  If you are real
good, you will get out of it.