VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Russ Byer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russ Byer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:53:49 -0400
Excellent points. We at Bavisoft use EditPad for our word processing needs. It
operates much like notepad but allows us to save in different formats such as
.html, .txt etc... I guess it too is notepad on steroids. <grin> Oh, also it is
freeware available for download from CNET at:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-1475101-100-2787783.html

Just to let people know, we at Bavisoft are currently working very hard on our
next games. If you have enjoyed Grizzly Gulch, the new stuff will amaze you! What
is Grizzly Gulch? It's like nothing you've experienced before - a game you have
to hear to believe. Grizzly Gulch Western Extravaganza is a virtual world set in
the Old West created purely from sound imagery. You will have the chance to meet
and interact with many crazy characters as you explore the town of Grizzly Gulch.
Check it out yourself at: http://www.bavisoft.com